Dated fitted wardrobes

HU-360823388

If anyone has any experience with the following, I will be grateful for some advice please.

I just moved into a house with quite dated fitted wardrobes and whilst I’m struggling to like them, they are very well made and provide excellent storage. To rip them up and rebuild will cost thousands as I have been told by the company who made them. So I would have to remove them completely, keep them or remove and get a cheaper alternative. I also have non fitted wardrobes facing the bed (third photo attached).

Question:

- does the bedroom look too heavy/dated if keep both sets of wardrobes, is the fitted one too dated to keep?

- should I just update the fitted ones and paint or wallpaper them? Not even sure if these options can be done

help please!

Sarah x