lisa_redfern

Help Needed with bedside tables

lisa_redfern

I have been looking for bedside tables for months, i don't mind a project if i feel inspired.... but this has been so damn hard. i have a smallish bedroom with a super king sized bed, that is high (floor to top of mattress 66 cm) with a space either side of (70 cm width) and of course the more storage the better!

So i am looking for something high gloss or antique mirror ( made.com Silas range in the coffee colour chest is perfect) but they no longer produce this colour and the chest is to big anyway, and the bedside table is too small!!!!!

I would like something chic, and ideally floating, in my mind i have butlers stand with a two drawer chest (at least) but all the ones i like.... are small with only one drawer.

Help!!!! me please!

Lisa

Silas