goodman1579

Bedroom layout advice needed!

Nik Goodman

We’re thinking of decorating our bedroom after a long time and are deliberating over the best placement of the bed, and what type of bed to go for (we need to replace the current ikea one as it isn’t comfy anymore).

The room is long and narrow, with a large window at one end, cupboards in the middle and a bathroom at the other end (see floor plan). We’ve had the bed facing the back wall so far, but are deliberating over where is the best place actually is in this room.

The only furniture we would really like to keep for the new look is the oriental looking side tables.

Any advice on the best placement of the bed in a room like this, or how to make a long narrow room with tall ceilings feel cozy would be massively appreciated!