webuser_566588708

bathroom floor help needed

Omar Sa
3 years ago

We need to retile our bathroom floor because of a leak we had. This is what the current walls look like. We previously had brown floor tiles also but it was all a bit too brown. Any ideas of a nice floor tile that would complement this scheme ?

I was initially thinking sand colour to complement the mosaic but not sure if that’s boring. Another idea I had was those Victoria floor tiles which have a hint of brown and blue in it (I’ve also attached a picture ) but not sure if that would be too wacky and totally clash with the mosaic. Or should I just scrap these walls and retile it all ? Not sure if I have a budget for that but these brown walls are not really for me. Thanks for any advice - it’s my first post on here!

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.