lspendl828

Conservatory colour

lspendl 828

Been faffing about over window colour for ages now but still haven't reached a definite decision. Hand's been forced as a hailstorm in June put holes in over half of our polycarbonate roof panels. The conservatory is our favourite place to chill so decided to upgrade to glass. Going to replace the frames too - drawn towards anthracite grey (hate white conservatories). The surveyor's coming to measure up tomorrow and we'll need to commit to a colour very soon thereafter. What do you think?

This raises the question of what colour on the windows. I've knocked up a very crude mock up of what we're considering (thank you, Eurocell!), one with anthracite grey windows and one with white windows. Really appreciate your feedback.

Existing:

Grey/grey:

Grey/white: