pannacotta

My downstairs loo needs help!

pannacotta
3 years ago

Our downstairs loo is badly placed in one of the sunnier spots in the house but has no view out, obscured windows and there's a direct view of the butlers sink from the front door, which isn't ideal. I am trying to improve is so it blocks less light and feels more discreet (no other place for it to go).

Its been suggested we move the loo and basin to the right hand side of the space and section this off and form a lobby on the left with clear glazing in the windows and door to help with light and views out.

We have no utility room so need more than a small cloakroom basin, but can change the butlers sink if needed - too big/bulky. We also need to store cleaning materials and household bits currently in the slim Pax shown in the pics. The towel radiator will be need to be changed. Position of loo and sink to be decided.

Please help me work out how to reconfigure this awkward wonky space and make it nicer and less obvious from the hall.

TIA

Comments (22)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.