webuser_987130360

Small bathroom layout. Please help

Sarah Baker
3 years ago

We are finally ready to do our downstairs bathroom and have had so much good advice from here that I am hoping you can help.
You can see from the photos it is a building site. It’s 1900 wide by 2300 long. The toilet needs to stay where it is for the soil pipe.
We have a bath upstairs so only want a shower in here. I am thinking it won’t fit where the bath is as it’s only 700mmm wide. It is wider where the sink/door is so am thinking the shower head can go there and some kind of glass screen with a shower tray. My dilemma is where to put the sink. Could it go on the left of the toilet? And how can we make the room look bigger? We have used wet wall tile effect panels upstairs and they look absolutely fantastic. Would putting them horizontally create a bigger space?
Thanks for any help you can give. I will put a picture of the panels we used upstairs in the comments.

Comments (17)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.