Garage conversion - floor plan advice

HU-794981069

Currently we use our garage as a spare room, dining table, sons computer etc.

I am waiting to make the space more usable and have always wanted a kitchen diner.

I also want to make sure what we do adds value to the house so was also thinking a downstairs toilet and utility room.

All our plumbing is towards the back of the house where the kitchen is so I think it would be the easier and cheaper option to put the toilet at the back of the house. I do not want the toilet to be straight off the kitchen/dining area though So was thinking with the utility room maybe?

Plumbing for our washing machine is currently in the back porch which is connected to our kitchen,

So there are options to have a utility cupboard rather than room.

We do have options to extend the front of the garage by maybe another metre as other neighbours have but we do not have the space on the back to go any further back.

This is our current floor plan and what we were thinking. Any advice would be great or recommendations for online tools I could use would be great.

We are not wanting to get a new kitchen so would want to keep the current layout.

Comment (1)