fabrizio_irlante

Help! Kitchen splashback ideas

Fab
3 years ago
last modified: 3 years ago

Hi!

I'm striving to find a good splashback solution for my new kitchen. Here's the story:

I've bought and now renovating a 1900's house that had cheap dark laminate flooring and wooden worktops which has now been removed and replaced into a brighter solution as shown in the pic. The only thing left from the kitchen, are the cabinets in Grey.

I am struggling to find a splashback that covers the plastered wall as shown, hence I need your help here.

I want to keep a contemporary feel, that can contrast my newly installed Granite worktop.

The height from the worktop to the power socket is around 20cm and the height of the splashback would be 45cm.

would it be better big tiles? Small tiles?

i wish to play a lot with contrast, not to have that "white hospital" feeling, if you get what I mean.

Looking forward bright ideas,

Thank you :)

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.