Shower niche shelf advice please....
5 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (8)
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
Related Discussions
Layout advice on bathroom please
Comments (17)Hello Anna, This is approximately what I mean... Image shows bath in same spot but you could move it along to suit. They are on the same plane... I'm suggesting be more interesting with choices for things like storage etc... Screen could be longer too and perhaps think of a shelf built into the tiling so its not stuck on... Little wooden bench to sit on... Floor and ceiling tiles to create a seamless finish.. Wall hung basin and loo without vanity unit which I find a boring option. Build in towel shelving and storage into the fabric of the bathroom rather than add pieces... apart from little things like stool etc... Think of really fabulous finishes and fixtures.. Have a flat wooden "sleeper" for a under sink shelf - adding woods to marble or polished concrete screeds, or painted plaster is a gr8 way to introduce warm natural elements.. so you can create a "spa" feel and be ultra modern but different at the same time... : ))...See MoreAdvice on shower panels please
Comments (4)You need to ensure that the colour/design you choose is correct. They are too expensive to swap around. I have Nuance by Bushboard. Lots of colour choices in 3 different price ranges and there's absolutely no way I would revert back to mucky tiles/grouting and all the maintenance they require. Google Nuance and ensure you have BB Complete for the joints and seals. I personally don't like niches cut out as I've found they hold the water. I have a stainless steel holder for my shampoo etc. It's big enough to hold 5-6 bottles of various stuff....See MoreBathroom colour scheme advice
Comments (155)It looks great Sam! I love the cabinet, and the flooring choice too, you’d never know it was lino. We have Lino in our utility room, its so easy to keep clean...lovely and warm and soft under bare feet too! You must be so pleased with it, everything works together really well....See MoreWall Shelf Advice
Comments (14)Previously we had units all along the wall under the window and this included a concealed toilet cistern. I felt that it made the room feel smaller. I think if I had gone for a concealed cistern again I would of gone with units all along the wall as I think this would of looked better but would of cost more money and we were on a tight budget and as I said I felt it made the room look smaller. I did consider a bath and separate shower as neighbours have but decided on a walk in shower as we don’t really have time for a bath and thought it would become very cluttered. I agree about seeing through the glass and will consider baskets to go in the wall when I go shopping next....See More- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago
- 5 years ago



Wumi