aracena

kitchen colours

aracena
2 years ago

We ordered our new kitchen this weekend. It’s a large, south-facing room with windows on 3 sides. I had planned to go for dove grey cabinets, white marble effect solid laminate (can’t afford granite etc), white metro tiles and white walls. However, at the last minute we thought this might just be too bland so we changed to Zenith Caldeira - a kind of grey/brown rusty colour with a really interesting texture. I thought the Zenith marble effect just felt like plastic. Also I thought the Caldeira would be easier to look after in a house with careless children and teenagers!

https://www.wickes.co.uk/Caldeira-Zenith-Compact-Worktop-3000x610x12-5mm/p/148742

But now I’m worried it either won’t go with the dove grey or it will make things look dark. Any comments positive or negative gratefully received. I think we may still be able to change it…

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.