Bathroom layout help

Becci C

you lovely bunch have been so helpful with my dilemmas so far I’m back with my next one... bathroom layout!

We had a massive bathroom at the old house and I’m struggling with this new smaller one.

I really really want a tub and a separate shower, can the room take it or is it too squashed??

Also I hate glass in the bathroom (well mainly I hate cleaning it!) so I’d ideally like a walled walk-in style shower

I’ve attached a few layout options below

my fave option is 3, I love the idea of turning the bath against the short wall, but this would involve moving the soil stack so may not be possible or be too expensive.

option 1 follows the current layout, putting shower where airing cupboard is, so this is probably the simplest.

But in both of these options is the walk-in shower a problem being so close to the door??

if so, option 2 seems best but again soil pipe issue!

option 4 solves soil pipe and walk-in not so close to door, but to fit the basin behind the door we’d have to have it outward opening or sliding. husband not keen on this.

hoping some of you have something amazing up your sleeves!

attached current floorplan and some measures

grateful for any ideas and advice!