lindsay_finnerty

Final kitchen questions!!

Lindsay Finnerty
2 years ago

Final kitchen plans-help me out!! A few questions!!

Kitchen downights/pendants above island: Do you put both on dimmers/just pendants or neither on dimmers?

Tiled splashback + Upstands: tile above the upstand or tile directly above worktop? (Going for herringbone style).

We have very few hinged cabinets and are using a combination of knobs and cups. In order to break up the amount of cups due to lots of drawers would you put knobs on the pull outs (centred)? Just wondering if the knobs aren’t placed in same place (in corner) it’ll look odd?

Shelves: how high above your worktop have you placed your shelves and found they ‘work’...I’m just 5ft!

Finally!! If anyone has used a latch on a cabinet, do both doors open together or have you used something to ensure one stays closed. I love the idea of a latch on a cupboard below the sink where we keep child non-friendly cleaning products.

Thank you if you can answer any of these!!!

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.