camille_melanie

Bathroom layout - what do you think?

C D
2 years ago

Hello,

Having had a lot of thoughts on our family bathroom renovation, I don't know if we have the best plan yet for our bathroom and I am keen to get views and advices on how to improve it potentially.

The bathroom is 2.9m x 2.1m and we want to fit a bath, a stand alone shower and a vanity + ideally some storage for towels.

Our architect made a great suggestion for the layout but I am wondering if we could potentially improve it.

Architect plan:

- shower is 1300x900

- bath 800x1600

My concerns with this plan are that the items are not standard size and we don't have storage for towels.

I played online with a bathroom designer tool but I am really struggling to find the right layout (note those are not the final elements, I just used them for size/layout). Door open towards the wall (I could not change that in the tool).

Here 2 version I have done:

version 1 - similar to architect plan but with standard size (shower 1200x900; bath 1700x800)

version 2 - this would probably be more built-in with a partial wall between shower and bath:

Any other suggestions/layout that I have not consider?

Advices and recommendations would be really appreciated.

Many thanks

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.