chris_blowers21

TV help - Kitchen Wall

Chris Blowers
2 years ago

So who would have thought putting a TV on a wall would be so much fuss.

We have a double socket now chased into our wall, the idea being to hide behind a TV. Seems this is now not the “done” thing for sitting a TV flush.

So I liked the look of the Samsung Frame. Having actually seen it there is a “one connect” box, like a power bank, that doesn’t sit behind the TV, but funnily enough isn’t shown on any of their promo videos.

So I spoke to a guy who installs wall mounts etc. hoping he could find an easy suggestion, then he flagged “you won’t be able to sit it flush in front of sockets” so that put an end to that idea.

We don’t want to create a big media wall. We just want something to sit rigid, near to the wall, maybe with a sky mini box behind it, but are now totally lost where to even start.

As the intention is to have a bench built into the all and a table, we don’t want something that people will bang their heads on every time they get up haha.

So can anyone help? We really are now lost

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.