lauren_emery2

Garden Brick Wall

Lauren
2 years ago

Hi everyone!
We moved into a property last year that is in need of some desperate TLC and modernising.
Looking for some advice and inspiration please on replacing the wall in our garden.
As you can see the current wall doesn't offer a lot of privacy and it is very old fashioned. We are responsible for this side so we can change it.
Does anyone have any suggestions what we could do please? I'm thinking we could either knock it down and replace it with standard bricks or blocks as the foundations are surely already there, but I imagine this is quite pricy. Second option is to knock it down and replace it with fence panels. Just not sure how the fence panels would go up....?
Does anyone have any clever ideas please? I really like the composite fencing in black or wood colours, I also really like red brick walls.

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.