webuser_413042386

Help with kitchen design!

J O
last year

Finally happy with extension design giving me a living/kitchen/dining space. Only issue is that I feel I don’t have enough kitchen cupboard space. Anyone great at kitchen design?

I’d love to move my 3 oven aga into the kitchen also but given they are almost a meter in length I’m not sure there is anywhere to put it (would be using an electro kit to change from gas to electricity so flue not an issue).

I wondered about having smaller dining table and having a breakfast bar. Also doing away with the side door next to the boiler - I already have access to the back with other doors so this could go. I’d also miss my big American FF that I currently have cause doesn’t seem like I can fit it in. Would also want to vent TD to the outside as I hate condenser dryers!!

Any ideas???

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.