webuser_340869144

Picking a sofa.

J W
last year

Hello

We're looking at getting a sofa for our snug. The room will be used for a maximum of a couple of houses a day, and almost certainly not every day. Our assumption is that we won't need to go for anything to special, but not really knowing much about sofa's we do still want it to look nice and be comfortable after 5-8 years of that kind of usage.

I know this is more of a design forum, but I was wondering if anyone who knew about sofa's who could recommend a brand or something to look out for or avoid please? We did see the below in a shop that we quite liked, but the company have quite mixed reviews online. The price is around £800-900, we can increase in price, but we don't really want to spend a fortune for a top quality sofa that we simply don't need or won't benefit from.

https://www.alstons.co.uk/poppy-22.html

Thanks

Jamie

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.