gianna_chadwick

Bathroom roller blind advice please

G N
last year
last modified: last year

Some advice on fabric choice for bathroom roller blinds please!

We have a dual aspect bathroom which faces south and west and need some roller blinds for 2 windows. It’s gets hot/bright, so needs to be blackout. And moisture resistant.

The floor tiles are warm white and grey floral geometric pattern.

The wall tiles are grey with speckles of cream, brown and a slightly purply blue-grey in. The wooden bathroom cabinet is a cool brown with a slightly grey undertone.

I think we need to introduce some colour into the bathroom to stop it being overwhelmingly neutral. Id like some roller blinds, either patterned or textured. Probably using green/purple/pink but im open to other ideas too. We have a lot of blue in the house already, so would like to avoid that.

I’ve ordered loads of samples, can’t find anything that works, but sure im over-thinking it! Please help ☺️ thank you!

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.