webuser_633807344

Render colour help needed

HU-633807344
last year

The exterior of our property is very brown and beige and we wanted to change the colour scheme to something with lighter/softer colours. A modern country feel. We are in the process of changing the windows to Agate Grey (RAL 7038) (the windows will also have astragal bars). But i would be very grateful for any thoughts on the render colour as well as the colour(s) for the gutters, facia and soffit. The front door will also be changed likely to agate grey too .

For the render I am thinking a pale grey/off white?

For the gutter, facia and soffit I was thinking Agate Grey too, but the guttering choices we have are black, white or anthracite. Also the facia on the peak above the stonework is quite visible, so the light agate grey between the dark tiles and stonework may look odd. Potentially the gutter, soffit and facia in black?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.