Hiya
I’m in the middle of a construction project which includes a small roof terrace in London.
Does anyone know where/how I can get hold of a wooden privacy screen / trellis / fence which will likely satisfy building control? If I suggest it to them will they laugh in my face? Currently I’ve got a 1.7m frosted glass metal privacy screen on the plans, but they’re so ugly….
Something like one of these. I’d be happy with literally a trellis fence but i have a feeling building control will not consider that safe. It’s part of a loft conversion so one floor up
please let me know if you have any ideas, experience, or leads!
PaulOriginal Author
Jonathan
Related Discussions
Roof terrace, before and after
Q
Moving to rent old apartment. Help needed with paint advice & arrangem
Q
Ideas needed for small outdoor terrace
Q
Bland 1970's terrace house - nothing to work with?
Q
PaulOriginal Author
PaulOriginal Author
Rebecca
PaulOriginal Author
PaulOriginal Author
Rebecca