Wrong Windows please help
2 years ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (6)
- 2 years ago
Related Discussions
Please help - new windows too small / how to make windows appear large
Comments (14)I love shutters but I think they would totally change the look of your house which looks great btw.If you're going to have mouldings and drop the window box a little lower I would think about artificial plants. I'm just thinking plants will need a fair bit of upkeep and unless you go up a ladder it could be dangerous! I know people may well disagree on that but I'm just thinking about leaning out of a window! I've had a quick look and you may struggle to find mouldings (seem to be called pediments?!) which would blend with the house. If so, just go for a deeper window box but hopefully you'll have more luck than me!...See MoreWindow fitting error - Please help!
Comments (68)You asked for something that was balanced and had symmetry. What you got was an easier solution. The first looks like a complete window with interesting fenestration, what you have looks like a patio door with a window light above. Stick to your plan, you will regret the compromise....See MorePlease help with my bay window
Comments (13)Hi Netty, As Lena suggested, shutters would be lovely. Here's an example in a bay window (slightly different to yours though as the panes are separated). If you choose wider louvres, you'll be able to let lots of light in while still protecting your privacy. Or alternatively, you could choose cafe style ones, where only the bottom of the window is covered for privacy, like below: If shutters aren't an option, I'd recommend emulating the look with Wooden blinds with tape. They have a really similar effect. Hope that helps, Zoe...See MoreHelp with window choice please!
Comments (33)We recently replaced ours after lots of back and throwing with designs. we wanted grey but decided against due to contemplating with how long they'll "stay fahsionable". In the end we went with white & decided to not have the diamond lead this time wheich we thing made them look more modern and lighter inside. We used a really useful website www.windowsplusonline.co.uk where we were able to design them ourselves to suit what we wanted. They do offer a range of colours and designs and as someone said above grey exterior and white interior also seemed a really good idea. Sorry would upload pictures but computer isn't letting more for some reason....See More- 2 years ago
- 2 years agolast modified: 2 years ago
- 2 years ago

Angie