41 Posts
07Cooper started a discussion
    Comment
07Cooper started a discussion
Help: white for cabinets with sw Adriatic Sea island - painting Monday - Lumens marble countertops Adriatic Sea island with natural maple skirt and legs Flooring: Provenza moda 'at ease' lvp Stainless appliance... Read More
    3 Comments
07Cooper started a discussion
Can you help identify these paint colors? - Building a new home and hoping to do something similar. I am having trouble finding a similar blue.
    3 Comments
07Cooper started a discussion
Should style of home or even location dictate exterior color? - Very thankful that the home survived hurricane Flo with no damage. It's located in SE NC. Adjacent houses are 3 level coastal homes on piers... Read More
    1 Comment
07Cooper started a discussion
New Build - exterior color- need inspiration - Home is close to but not on the water. Climate - hot/humid summers with mild winters- minimal freeze. No homeowners. Homes nearby are on sti... Read More
    1 Comment
07Cooper started a discussion
New Build - 2 layouts - need your help please - Framing is well under way so I need to make a final decision on the kitchen. I requested no upper cabinets on window wall. More drawers than... Read More
    9 Comments
07Cooper started a discussion
Thoughts on window quote? - I received 4 quotes but the Anderson 400 are not in my budget. Of the 3 how would you rate them? 40 windows total - the house is mainly 1 ro... Read More
    5 Comments
07Cooper started a discussion
Fulgor Milano Wall Oven and Induction Cooktop - I haven't found to many review for this brand. I like the look of the wall oven and the handle is similar to the Wolf CSO I just purchased. ... Read More
    3 Comments
07Cooper started a discussion
Just brought a Wolf CSO on clearance do I really need a full size oven - Happened to stop at the local appliance store and found the Wolf CSO for a great price. I had gone there to look at the Miele. I cook for 2 ... Read More
    6 Comments
07Cooper started a discussion
New Build SE NC - insulation and HVAC questions - 2085 sq ft on a crawlspace - 2 story house: 1st floor -1485 sq ft, 2nd floor - 600 The house is 1 room deep with 2 wings. Bedroom wing has m... Read More
    5 Comments
Show More Events...