5 Posts
Six Dwarves started a discussion
I need to find a specific tile from another source than Tilebar - I have a back splash tile that I LOVE from Tilebar. I have been attempting to order 50 sq ft. of it for 3 months, but it constantly goes ou... Read More
    6 Comments
Six Dwarves started a discussion
Opening a drawer with two pulls using one pull only - New kitchen cabinets (white) with many large drawers 33"-36". I really want cup pulls, but I will need to place two on each drawe... Read More
    7 Comments
Six Dwarves started a discussion
Painter recommends lacquer on cabinets-- wanted SW Proclassic ...... - To speed up our remodel, we are getting bids from painters. All have recommended using a lacquer paint. When we had started this project m... Read More
    6 Comments
Six Dwarves started a discussion
building a quartz table (silestone) - During a kitchen remodel we are building a very large table made from Silestone. The table will be 4ft wide and 8 ft long. I am searching ... Read More
1 Like    7 Comments
Six Dwarves started a discussion
    Comment