6 Posts
ab_bb started a discussion
Chain, Chain, Chains, Chains of Love.. - Okay,, I don't really love them, Not Brandy, but I've had a glass or 3 of Wine,, I just placed my order,,, Can you please not use the Chain ... Read More
    1 Comment
ab_bb started a discussion
Counter Top Height - Is this Adjustable at all? We are looking for something like this in a Counter Top Height! .. Thanks...
    Comment
ab_bb started a discussion
Counter Height - I want these so bad, But I don't think they are going to work, Do you have others? My Island is Counter Top Height, but the bottom of my... Read More
    Comment
ab_bb started a discussion
    Comment
ab_bb started a discussion
Hangar Dilemma Part Duex - This is what we have come up with to date: Any Comments??
    7 Comments
ab_bb started a discussion
Building the Unusual ((HELP)) - We are building our "Dream Home" ~ Only it's in a "HANGER" On an Airfield, in Texas.... We have our Hanger dimensions ~ The Hanger will ... Read More
    27 Comments