5 Posts
adrianapump started a discussion
Do you guys have this fan with light? - I need to order this lovely fan, but I need it with the light kit, because I'm going to put it in my boys bedroom.
    1 Comment
adrianapump started a discussion
Entry / foyer - Hi my name is Adriana we just renovated our home and I need some ideas from my entry. I already have a few things like a nice rack ano lov... Read More
    9 Comments
adrianapump started a discussion
Can I get a light kit for this fan? - Hi. I bought this lovely fan and I would like to buy a lighting kit. How can I get it or where can I order from? Look forward to hear from y... Read More
    1 Comment
adrianapump started a discussion
Is possible to have a control remote for this fan. - Hi, just bought this fan, I haven't installed yet. Do you have a control remote option for this product.
    1 Comment
adrianapump started a discussion
    1 Comment