9 Posts
aecstrong started a discussion
What is the door color? - I am looking for a grey and this is beautiful!
    Comment
aecstrong started a discussion
    1 Comment
aecstrong started a discussion
    1 Comment
aecstrong started a discussion
Front door handset - I am wondering who the maker is of the front door hardware? It is very attractive with the beautiful doors. Thank you!
    1 Comment
aecstrong started a discussion
Do you have any of the guest chairs available? - Fairleigh Fields guest chairs by Stanley
    Comment
aecstrong started a discussion
Would love to purchase but I need 2. - Do you have a "watch list" so that I could be notified if another chair becomes available? Thanks
    Comment
aecstrong started a discussion
I am checking again to see if these are for sale. - Please notify me asap if these are still available.
    Comment
aecstrong started a discussion
are these 2 chairs still available? - European Farmhouse Fairleigh Fields Guest Chairs, Terrain
    Comment
aecstrong started a discussion
    1 Comment