6 Posts
afunbee started a discussion
How to create privacy in side yard facing residential street in corner - Objective: I'd like to create a small relaxing garden with privacy on the side of the house. It has the most shade during the late afternoo... Read More
    11 Comments
afunbee started a discussion
Need help on a small property line area - I am looking for suggestions which contains utilities and mailbox needs. This area separates our concrete driveways. I recently put re... Read More
    2 Comments
afunbee started a discussion
How to make horizontal slat fencing made of composite material? - Newbie question: I like the modern look of outdoor fences made of horizontal slat. Ideally, I would like to avoid real wood due to termit... Read More
    3 Comments
afunbee started a discussion
How does the wood hold up in the weather in So Cal? - I'm concerned about warping, rotting, termites, etc.
    Comment
afunbee started a discussion
Is the wood susceptible to termites, warping, rotting, etc? - I'm in the southern California area. I like the look, but I'm concerned about the longevity of the wood.
    3 Comments
afunbee started a discussion
1 Like    2 Comments