5 Posts
aibdesigns started a discussion
1930's home, what's in this mortar? - Hi, I am repainting my brick and upon examining it I am finding pieces of wood sporadically placed between mortar joints. Looks like they ha... Read More
    7 Comments
aibdesigns started a discussion
Romabio masonry paint experience - Hi, I'm looking for masonry paint to repaint my 1930's home, last time I painted using Behr masonry paint, it turned out fine but I'm hearin... Read More
    1 Comment
aibdesigns started a discussion
Basement remodel help - We are ready to remodel our basement and I really don't know where to start. I have a picture of the basement from the house posting before... Read More
    6 Comments
aibdesigns started a discussion
Dining room before and after 1930's home - We completely rehabbed our 1930's home, the previous owners loved color. I know many hate the gray trend but I love it! After after neutral ... Read More
4 Likes    13 Comments
aibdesigns started a discussion
1930's guest bathroom DIY, vanity done! - Complete gut rehab 1930's home and all DIY, we tackled our final project and the sink area is finally done, we are finishing up the shower a... Read More
2 Likes    7 Comments