24 Posts
aimeekm started a discussion
Victorian in SoCal - SoCal isn't known for its older homes, much less Victorians. This one has clearly been lovingly maintained and tastefully modernized (IMO).... Read More
2 Likes    12 Comments
aimeekm started a discussion
Art Sizing - Again! - I'm back ... last room I need to figure out the artwork in. Sizing of art has been weakness of mine, so I want to make sure this will work b... Read More
    7 Comments
aimeekm started a discussion
Duvet Cover Help - I'm ready for my winter bedding. I bought a new duvet cover to go with the colors in the bedroom of my new home. But I absolutely hate it.... Read More
    20 Comments
aimeekm started a discussion
X-Post Anyone here an Airbnb Host? - I have this in Home Decorating and was suggested to post over here ... I've been considering becoming an Airbnb host. And was wondering if a... Read More
    16 Comments
aimeekm started a discussion
Anyone here an Airbnb Host? - I'm not sure if this is exactly a fit for this forum, but I've gotten great advice here, so hopefully this is okay. I've been considering be... Read More
    6 Comments
aimeekm started a discussion
Art Glass Wall Decor Over Sofa - I have been struggling with artwork over my sofa. Long discussion on the subject here. The issue is the wall length vs. sofa length, and a... Read More
    71 Comments
aimeekm started a discussion
X-Post Climbing Vine - 10b/24 - i posted over on the CA Gardening, and was suggested a should post over here for suggestions on climbing roses.. I'm not much of a gardener... Read More
    2 Comments
aimeekm started a discussion
Climbing Vine - 10b/24 - I'm not much of a gardener, but am doing bit of landscape work in my new home. I am looking to add a few climbing vines on trellises along ... Read More
    3 Comments
aimeekm started a discussion
Artwork Over Sofa - Sizing - I'm totally embarrassed to have another post on my artwork issues. I'm not sure why art is my decorating Achilles heel ...ugh ..... So I h... Read More
1 Like    45 Comments
aimeekm started a discussion
Which Artwork for my Bedroom? - So .. apparently all my decorating angst is about artwork. I could design and buy a $4K custom sofa in 30 minutes, all by myself, but I'm s... Read More
    49 Comments
Show More Events...