10 Posts
mukanal M started a discussion
Living room before and after - Hi everyone, just wanted to share some before (when I moved in) and after photos of my living room. Photos were taken from slightly differen... Read More
8 Likes    6 Comments
mukanal M started a discussion
Please advise if this curtain matches the interior? - Hello everyone, I bought this piece of fabric in IKEA to see how it would look as curtain. What do you think? Is it good or not? Does it mat... Read More
1 Like    10 Comments
mukanal M started a discussion
My first furniture restoration/upcycling project - Not perfect but I'm happy with the result:) hope, houzzers will like it too!
5 Likes    2 Comments
mukanal M started a discussion
Bedroom before and after - Would like to share my bedroom "before" - when I just moved into the flat and "after" some redecoration and furniture change.
7 Likes    7 Comments
mukanal M started a discussion
Something's not right, but what? - Dear houzzers, can you please tell me what you think about my living room. I'm planning to also buy arc floor lamp to place one side of the ... Read More
1 Like    35 Comments
mukanal M started a discussion
Sofa style - Can't decide between two sofa styles. Which one would you choose? 1. Trendy French connection Quartz 2. Classy Made.com Bari sofabed with st... Vote Now
1 Like    2 Comments    20 Votes
mukanal M started a discussion
Furniture layout - Hello, I moved into a new flat and having challenges with my odd shaped living room. I really like french connection's Quartz corner sofa. ... Vote Now
1 Like    Comment    6 Votes
mukanal M started a discussion
Please help with awkward open plan living room... - Hi everyone, I just moved in into a new flat and trying to furnish it, but I'm struggling with my oddly shaped open plan living room. I'd l... Read More
1 Like    17 Comments
mukanal M started a discussion
Period flat refurbishment - My friends is looking for an advice for converted flat in mansion house. Can anyone suggest how can I make this living room/ diner look more... Read More
    11 Comments
mukanal M started a discussion
Kitchen tiles - I need help converting black tiles above the cooker without knocking them down. Would really appreciate some recommendations! Thanks
1 Like    9 Comments