6 Posts
alva35 started a discussion
wall paper - I need to know where you ordered your wall paper please. olive alva35@eircom.net or darlingharte@gmail.com
    Comment
alva35 started a discussion
shower room - i have a small downstairs shower room that was a boiler room side of house Then I had an extension and changed to gas from oil boiler. I FIT... Read More
    Comment
alva35 started a discussion
back garden advice - kitchen door back of house, road outside wall
1 Like    1 Comment
alva35 started a discussion
what can i do for this corner as seen from kitchen - back garden as seen from patio door kitchen.
1 Like    3 Comments
alva35 started a discussion
l0ve the gardn house - I have a garden shed which I bought 20 years ago for painting in. Sadly it has filled up with garden furniture and it is cold in I Irish wea... Read More
    Comment
alva35 started a discussion
could u tell the approx. price @ 20x15 - has it got a flat roof to walk on?
    1 Comment