11 Posts
AM S started a discussion
Outdoor bar granite top edge HELP! - Need to get back to them ASAP - I have very traditional style. The granite is mostly white, structure is white. Thoughts on a bevel, ogge, r... Read More
    4 Comments
AM S started a discussion
Surface for outdoor bar?? - We are rebuilding a water-damaged and time-worn gazebo type building in our tiered yard. The structure is wooden and sits on a cement slab. ... Read More
    9 Comments
AM S started a discussion
Dining Room Table: Faux finish to mix with Antiques?? - Hi! Struggling on this... I need a new dining table that will fit in with my colonial style and mix of antiques and very classic items. This... Read More
    1 Comment
AM S started a discussion
what weight can this hold? - can this hold a bag of potatoes or apples?
    1 Comment
AM S started a discussion
14" mantle - redo?? - After agonizing about my custom fireplace surround and making them doc it to my specs twice I finally got it in today. I'm SO upset to reali... Read More
    1 Comment
AM S started a discussion
Help ASAP! Fireplace tile inset or raised?? - I found out we'd have to drill out concrete to inset our fireplace tile. So options are to set it on top with a thin border (would be about ... Read More
    1 Comment
AM S started a discussion
Pictures of 7-9" baseboards in 8' rooms? - I am thinking of going with 8" base and really would love some visuals. Anyone? Also, what size crown and trim do you have? Thank you!
1 Like    1 Comment
AM S started a discussion
Fireplace, plinth blocks, baseboard - help! - Here's a rough sketch of how my fireplace will look (8' wall that vaults to 12'). I'm planning to have 8" colonial/traditional style ba... Read More
    Comment
AM S started a discussion
Can you tell me what the ceiling height and trim sizes are? - Would love to know the sizes and styles of the trim! Base, window, crown. Thank you!!!
1 Like    2 Comments
AM S started a discussion
Clueless about trim/moulding... - Any helpful information and ideas for how to replace and add crown moulding, doorway trim, and floor boards for a traditional look. We're re... Read More
    3 Comments
Show More Events...