5 Posts
amgreene started a discussion
Caramel colored leather chair? - Could you please tell me where you got the chair? And what the leather fabric source is if the the chair is custom? thanks in advance
    1 Comment
amgreene started a discussion
floors - wood type and stain color - I love the floors! could you please tell me what kind of wood and what color stain you used to achieve this look? thank you
    1 Comment
amgreene started a discussion
wood type and stain color on the floors - I love the floors! could you please tell me what kind of wood and what color stain you used to achieve this look? thank you
1 Like    4 Comments
amgreene started a discussion
wood floor type and stain color - I love the floors! could you please tell me what kind of wood and what color stain you used to achieve this look? thank you
1 Like    7 Comments
amgreene started a discussion
Floor stain color? - I love the floors! could you please tell me what kind of wood and what color stain you used to achieve this look? thank you
9 Likes    14 Comments