9 Posts
Amanda Hebert started a discussion
PLEASE help with stain colors - We are adding a covered patio. Please help me with stain colors. The boards against the house are cedar fence boards that are lapped. The ... Read More
    6 Comments
Amanda Hebert started a discussion
Help with complimentary stain colors - We have a new deck build and need help with complimentary stain colors. We want to do the ceiling in semi transparent so we can still see th... Read More
    4 Comments
Amanda Hebert started a discussion
Please help me deign my living area. - I need to purchase a coffee table or ottoman and side table(s). I don’t want to clutter this area but want to make it warm and inviting. I ... Read More
    19 Comments
Amanda Hebert started a discussion
    11 Comments
Amanda Hebert started a discussion
Flooring Choices ??????? - Our home has major damage from a tornado. We are doing a complete remodel due to this. Previously we had laminate wood flooring with tile ... Read More
    3 Comments
Amanda Hebert started a discussion
Choosing a siding color. Need your help! - Our home was damaged by a tornado in December. We will need to replace all siding, trim and shutters. I have picture below of the brick tha... Read More
    49 Comments
Amanda Hebert started a discussion
Need help with Exterior colors - We will be starting from scratch due to a tornado. I would love some help choosing exterior colors! The new roof will be a weathered wood sh... Read More
1 Like    Comment
Amanda Hebert started a discussion
Help!! Need to make my home more cozy and inviting. - Please help me!! I am very much design challenged as you can tell from my photos. I feel like my home is more plain and blah and want it to... Read More
    13 Comments
Amanda Hebert started a discussion
Help!! Need to make my home more cozy and inviting. - Please help me!! I am very much design challenged as you can tell from my photos. I feel like my home is more plain and blah and want it to... Read More
    35 Comments