14 Posts
annschmunk started a discussion
Curb Appeal Ideas - Hi Everyone! We inherited this sweet home from a beloved elderly relative who passed away about 7 months ago. We can't keep the home and ar... Read More
    10 Comments
annschmunk started a discussion
Shower finishes & visual weight balance dilemma - Hi there Everybody! I am planning a master bathroom remodel. This will be a full remodel with plans to replace the spa tub with a shower o... Read More
    16 Comments
annschmunk started a discussion
Harsh light with glass shade pendants? - Hi Everyone, I am considering glass shade pendants over the peninsula in my kitchen but am concerned that the light quality would be too har... Read More
    12 Comments
annschmunk started a discussion
Love the pendants but is light with clear glass shades harsh? - Dimmable helps I'm sure - but do certain kinds light bulbs in these kinds of fixtures reduce glare and harshness? Thank you.
    Comment
annschmunk started a discussion
Remodeling a 1991 kitchen to a hip, transitional style - Hi Everyone, I'm making plans to gut and remodel my kitchen. My 1991 home has lots of oak (orange) woodwork (i.e. window trim, doors, fl... Read More
    9 Comments
annschmunk started a discussion
Need help choosing a garage door style - Hello Houzz Community, I would welcome some feedback. The first photo is the current garage door; the other photos are ideas I'm considerin... Read More
    3 Comments
annschmunk started a discussion
    1 Comment
annschmunk started a discussion
Kitchen remodel -- need cabinet color suggestions - Will be doing a kitchen remodel in the near future and am looking for suggestions for cabinet colors. Kitchen already has orangish oak colo... Read More
    3 Comments
annschmunk started a discussion
Need help improving "curb appeal" - Hi Houzz Designers...this a-frame is our getaway home. It sits on 40 acres in the upper mid-west which gets a lot of snow. Am interested i... Read More
    12 Comments
annschmunk started a discussion
Thanks for responding to the earlier wall color question. Here's a followup question....Does anyone have the name of a similar color to Beh... Read More
    6 Comments
Show More Events...