19 Posts
arlinester started a discussion
Water line to fridge - Installer has water line to fridge on side of fridge. Shouldn't it be hidden somehow. Looks unfinished. What do you think.
    4 Comments
arlinester started a discussion
Need advice on backsplash - My countertop granite extends past my cabinets, Should my backsplash line up with cabinets or extend beyond and line up with granite. Will... Read More
1 Like    13 Comments
arlinester started a discussion
    1 Comment
arlinester started a discussion
Wall paint color - I'm installing same cabinets and I would love to hear what paint color you used on walls. Thanks.
    1 Comment
arlinester started a discussion
Need help with paint color - My kitchen remodel cabinets are dura supreme white with espresso glaze. What paint color should I go with for the walls.
    10 Comments
arlinester started a discussion
    1 Comment
arlinester started a discussion
    Comment
arlinester started a discussion
    1 Comment
arlinester started a discussion
    Comment
arlinester started a discussion
    Comment
Show More Events...