37 Comments
Cheryl @ Artzzle.com commented on a discussion: Where can I purchase the black outdoor chairs? I love them. Tks
3 Likes    3 Comments
Cheryl @ Artzzle.com commented on a discussion: POLL: Carpet or Hardwood?
15 Likes    171 Comments    4408 Votes
Cheryl @ Artzzle.com commented on a discussion: Need help in the Family room - maybe a designer
    16 Comments
Cheryl @ Artzzle.com commented on a discussion: POLL: TV's Everywhere?
8 Likes    198 Comments    1265 Votes
Cheryl @ Artzzle.com commented on a discussion: what do you think ??
4 Likes    35 Comments
Cheryl @ Artzzle.com commented on a discussion: purple, yellow and ?
    50 Comments
Cheryl @ Artzzle.com commented on a discussion Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce one of my new designer rugs...
2 Likes    2 Comments
Cheryl @ Artzzle.com commented on a discussion: Help the decision part of my brain hurts, which rug?
11 Likes    194 Comments    1866 Votes
Cheryl @ Artzzle.com commented on a discussion: What paint color to choose?
    5 Comments
Cheryl @ Artzzle.com commented on a discussion: Going from baby to big boy and don't even know where to begin??? So m
    19 Comments
Show More Events...