6 Posts
Ashton Kellar started a discussion
Curtains or no curtains? - My new place has blinds if need for privacy but I’ve been pulling them completely open to let in the max amount of light. Are curtains still... Read More
    8 Comments
Ashton Kellar started a discussion
Should I buy a gray or black leather sectional? - Is it difficult to decorate with a black couch?
    2 Comments
Ashton Kellar started a discussion
Review of Pottery Barn Westan dinning chair? - I’m considering these chairs and was wondering if any of you have these chairs. If so, could you offer me some feedback? https://www.potter... Read More
    5 Comments
Ashton Kellar started a discussion
How would you decorate this wall? - Should I consider the vault in the wall? Should I hang more than one picture in the ”dinning area? shoukd I stack pictures? should I put a... Read More
    1 Comment
Ashton Kellar started a discussion
Should I remove a wall separating my foyer and kitchen? - We are about to start my kitchen remodel. we are going to remove the half wall above the bar, lower the bar to an island, and mush the islan... Read More
    17 Comments
Ashton Kellar started a discussion
Complementary color for mindful gay cabinets - We are remodeling our kitchen which is part of our great room with vaulted ceilings. The room has huge north facing windows, one west window... Read More
    2 Comments