7 Posts
Aspen Cox started a discussion
Design help - We have these fantastic coved ceilings however I'm at a loss if I should paint the top part of the cove the same color as the ceiling. Does... Read More
    1 Comment
Aspen Cox started a discussion
Coved ceiling advice - I hope someone can give me ideas and advice. We have a 1950's home with coved ceilings. Ceilings are 7 feet high. I would like to add a stri... Read More
    2 Comments
Aspen Cox started a discussion
Paint color suggestions needed! - What calories for this bedroom. It's a north facing room so it has plenary of light in the afternoon. I'm thinking a shade of gray but do no... Read More
2 Likes    3 Comments
Aspen Cox started a discussion
Paint color suggestions needed! - What calories for this bedroom. It's a north facing room so it has plenary of light in the afternoon. I'm thinking a shade of gray but do no... Read More
    1 Comment
Aspen Cox started a discussion
Paint color suggestions needed! - What calories for this bedroom. It's a north facing room so it has plenary of light in the afternoon. I'm thinking a shade of gray but do no... Read More
    1 Comment
Aspen Cox started a discussion
Paint color suggestions needed! - What calories for this bedroom. It's a north facing room so it has plenary of light in the afternoon. I'm thinking a shade of gray but do no... Read More
    1 Comment
Aspen Cox started a discussion
help with paint color...... - I really need help. I bought a house, YAY! I'm having difficulty choosing a paint color. I want a color that opens the room up and makes ... Read More
    8 Comments