17 Posts
aursini started a discussion
black glass doors - Hi there Where can I source this type of door?
    Comment
aursini started a discussion
what is the ceiling height of this room? - Ours are 8ft standard and I’m wondering if that’s too low to do this type of moulding …🤔 LOVE it!
    Comment
aursini started a discussion
Backsplash - Pls tell me the material used for kitchen backsplash thx!
1 Like    1 Comment
aursini started a discussion
Entrance door hardware - Hi there wondering if there is a rule regarding front entrance door hardware matching the hardware inside the house? I want to paint my fron... Read More
    Comment
aursini started a discussion
Countertops? - Countertop material? Thx
1 Like    Comment
aursini started a discussion
Sofa - Where can I find this?
    1 Comment
aursini started a discussion
    Comment
aursini started a discussion
Counters? - What material and colour are the countertops? Thx
    Comment
aursini started a discussion
Hardwood vs natural stone in the kitchen?? - Need your help...everyone I ask has a different opinion! We are reaching the floors in our new house as part if the renovations and I can't ... Read More
1 Like    9 Comments
aursini started a discussion
Sconces - Love these where can I find them?
    Comment
Show More Events...