4 Posts
ausoutback started a discussion
extra time? - You've helped us so much with envisioning different colour schemes on our house and we are very grateful. I"m don't know how busy you are w... Read More
1 Like    20 Comments
ausoutback started a discussion
Need help with exterior paint color - We have a two bedroom 'puddler's cottage' near the lake in Bayview, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. The interior has been gut renovated with cathedral... Read More
    16 Comments
ausoutback started a discussion
Condo help part 2 - Thanks everyone for your input and help in arranging my living room. When I get the furniture I will take a photo and show you how it turned... Vote Now
    2 Comments    7 Votes
ausoutback started a discussion
High Rise Condo Living Room Layout - I recently took possession of a 44th floor condo in Chicago. I like that it is a corner unit, has great views, and gets a lot of light. I... Read More
1 Like    46 Comments