13 Posts
bbkieffer started a discussion
    1 Comment
bbkieffer started a discussion
    Comment
bbkieffer started a discussion
Can lighting for kitchen - Can anyone help with a lighting plan for my kitchen? I'm trying to decide to light it up like a runway with 12 6" LED cans, or do I ju... Read More
    6 Comments
bbkieffer started a discussion
Kitchen remodel-please critique the first design plan - started a thread here: https://www.gardenweb.com/discussions/5245244/kitchen-remodel-layout that shows my current layout. Please let me kn... Read More
1 Like    24 Comments
bbkieffer started a discussion
Kitchen remodel layout - After 18 years in this house, we are finally gutting the kitchen. We have a designer coming next week, but I'd love some help now with idea... Read More
    26 Comments
bbkieffer started a discussion
Living Room design help - The layout attached is what I am hoping will work. This is our main living room and it is a narrow room that opens to the dining room (the ... Read More
    22 Comments
bbkieffer started a discussion
Print size over buffet/credenza - I just bought a Pulaski Meyer credenza and it is 61 x 15 x 36. What is the appropriate sized print to put above it? This will go in my din... Read More
    4 Comments
bbkieffer started a discussion
How often do you purchase new furniture? - I'm just curious how often people replace their dining room and living room furniture on average? I've been in my house 14 years now and rea... Read More
1 Like    11 Comments
bbkieffer started a discussion
How often do you purchase furniture? - I'm just curious how often people replace their dining room and living room furniture on average? I've been in my house 14 years now and re... Read More
    Comment
bbkieffer started a discussion
Furniture sources? Need narrow depth buffet - My dining room is not a large room. I would like a buffet that is less than 17" in depth. Something 14 or 15" deep would be perfect. What... Read More
    4 Comments
Show More Events...