12 Posts
bdavoli started a discussion
love this art - Can you tell me where you found this art work? I have a long wall leading into my living room that I'm trying to fill. I love this look!
    1 Comment
bdavoli started a discussion
Wall color - Love the wall color, can you advice what color you used on these walls? Thanks!
    Comment
bdavoli started a discussion
room color - Can you tell me the room color and also the end table brand?
    Comment
bdavoli started a discussion
wall color - Love this wall color. Can you share it?
    2 Comments
bdavoli started a discussion
Coffee Table - Can you tell me what company the coffee table is from?
    1 Comment
bdavoli started a discussion
    1 Comment
bdavoli started a discussion
    1 Comment
bdavoli started a discussion
    1 Comment
bdavoli started a discussion
    1 Comment
bdavoli started a discussion
    1 Comment
Show More Events...