24 Posts
beachw3 started a discussion
Entryway design - Please help! Need advice for decorating a large entry. looking for round rug and I’m not sure what else. Like something like modern country ... Read More
    1 Comment
beachw3 started a discussion
so stressed about kitchen paint color or tile - Hello, just painted our kitchen in new home and don't like it. The kitchen tile on island needs to go as I believe it is too busy......and ... Read More
    5 Comments
beachw3 started a discussion
help with paint and furniture in new home - I need help choosing paint color, do not like gold. also with island tile-remove? Like blue paint for kithchen...??... want light and airy... Read More
    3 Comments
beachw3 started a discussion
please help freshen and renew home - The former owners painted the doors, molding and walls the same dirty wight. It looks very bland. We are going to paint the baseboards whi... Read More
    2 Comments
beachw3 started a discussion
accent wall paint-worried make room look small - Hi I would like to paint an accent wall in my dining room a keystone grey. The wall has a huge window with window seat. Our house is small... Read More
    1 Comment
beachw3 started a discussion
    42 Comments
beachw3 started a discussion
More pics - New kitchen
    1 Comment
beachw3 started a discussion
2 Likes    5 Comments
beachw3 started a discussion
Our new kitchen - Removed old lighting, new counter, cabinets, floor and appliances.post more pics in next post
4 Likes    13 Comments
beachw3 started a discussion
Curtain help - Help I can't decide on curtains. Don't think I like these. Thoughts? Want fresh elegant casual relaxed nice look. Open kitchen living...smal... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
Show More Events...