4 Posts
Lola PN started a discussion
finishing touches on living room! - Hello friends! I’m hoping for some ideas to bring together our living room. I (mid 40’s single lady) moved in with my parents (both mid 70’... Read More
    15 Comments
Lola PN started a discussion
Is it there a way to edit comments once posted?? - <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Hi! Ok I’m old, bear with me.. Sometimes I’ll hit submit on a comment and then I real... Read More
    4 Comments
Lola PN started a discussion
Please help me with lighting and a coffee table! - Hi there! Well here I am 3 months after my first post and I’ve about had it. I really need your help folks for lighting and coffee table id... Read More
1 Like    70 Comments
Lola PN started a discussion
Should I replace my ceiling fan...on a budget - Hello! First time poster. I’m new to design and home decor. Short story - for the first time I have more time than money, if that makes any... Read More
    30 Comments