9 Posts
belindabellet started a discussion
What is the seat height? - Measured from the floor to the seat height? and seat depth?
    1 Comment
belindabellet started a discussion
overall dimensions? - What is the seat height?
    Comment
belindabellet started a discussion
could I have all of these dimensions? - Especially the height of the seat from the floor.
    1 Comment
belindabellet started a discussion
can I have all of the dimensions - I especially would like to know what the seat height is?
    1 Comment
belindabellet started a discussion
what is the seat height off of the foor? - I need all of the dimensions if possible.
    1 Comment
belindabellet started a discussion
This is a beautiful table! - I'm looking for something similar. Do you might telling me where you purchased it?
    1 Comment
belindabellet started a discussion
Great Bathroom Tile - Can you tell me where you found it?
    Comment
belindabellet started a discussion
countertops? - Hello - What countertop material is this? I am looking at black quartz for mine and I like the texture I see here. Thank you,!
    1 Comment
belindabellet started a discussion
Who made the doors? - I am currently pricing doors for my apartment renovation and would love to know what brand this is.
    6 Comments