6 Posts
Bickybee started a discussion
Is this a volunteer endive or escarole? - Every year I get this plant as a volunteer. I think it's a kind of endive, not my favorite variety though. It cooks down to nothing and in s... Read More
    Comment
Bickybee started a discussion
ID help needed for this - weed? - This is a volunteer in my garden. Is it a weed?
    7 Comments
Bickybee started a discussion
ID this plant please - Is this in the bromeliad family? A neighbor gave me one of these plants. I divided it and now I have several in pots. One of them has shot u... Read More
    2 Comments
Bickybee started a discussion
Preventing cat from using garden as litter box - A neighborhood cat hangs out in our yard everyday. I've read all the suggestions for preventing her from using our raised beds as a litter b... Read More
    21 Comments
Bickybee started a discussion
Growing California poppies - I scattered California poppy seeds in the fall and got a nice showing flowers over the season. Now that it's summer the plants have gone to... Read More
    6 Comments
Bickybee started a discussion
LED dimmables in non-dimmable application - I'm replacing most of the bulbs in my recessed cans with LEDs from Costco. Some of the rooms don't have dimmer switches. I have only been ... Read More
    1 Comment