18 Posts
binbin9 - Seattle started a discussion
A yearly guide to Japanese Black Pine Bonsai Care - I've packed a ton of info on this video. It's a 17 month long journey on how to care for Japanese Black Pine Bonsai. I'll show you how to: ... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
binbin9 - Seattle started a discussion
    12 Comments
binbin9 - Seattle started a discussion
My Top 10 Figs for 2018 - I grow figs in the Seattle area with about 350 varieties some small some larger but I tasted 85 different figs in 2018. This is my top 10 li... Read More
3 Likes    1 Comment
binbin9 - Seattle started a discussion
Green Goliath Fig aka Zold Orias - My taste review of the Green Goliath Fig. AKA Zold Orias. I nick name this fig my 4th of July fig because that's when it ripens here in Seat... Read More
2 Likes    2 Comments
binbin9 - Seattle started a discussion
Seattle Fig Breba Report - It's breba season in Seattle and I've got new fig taste scores and reports on my blog, https://seattlegardenfruit.blogspot.com/
5 Likes    3 Comments
binbin9 - Seattle started a discussion
How to tell if your fig cutting is upside down - http://seattlegardenfruit.blogspot.com/2016/03/quick-tip-how-to-tell-if-youre-fig.html
    Comment
binbin9 - Seattle started a discussion
    6 Comments
binbin9 - Seattle started a discussion
Golden Riverside Fig Growing in Santa Cruz - Has anyone ever had any experience with this fig? Golden Riverside Fig. http://seattlegardenfruit.blogspot.com/2015/10/santa-cruz-adventu... Read More
    Comment
binbin9 - Seattle started a discussion
Lasagna Method for rooting figs. - After tons of trial an errors in rooting figs. I'm testing out this "Lasagna Method". What's the point? High Density + High Succes... Read More
    1 Comment
binbin9 - Seattle started a discussion
Smith Fig - This is the best tasting fig I've had this season. http://seattlegardenfruit.blogspot.com/2015/09/fig-of-week-smith.html
    Comment
Show More Events...