12 Posts
bratcat started a discussion
Black console table - Could you please provide the source on the black console table?...Thank you! Room in gorgeous :-)
    Comment
bratcat started a discussion
Mixing shades of white question - Hello, would really appreciate some advice/opinions. I've grown tired of my colored walls throughout the house, I have repainted my walls a... Read More
    Comment
bratcat started a discussion
Small leather sectional color choices for a tiny family room - I would greatly appreciate your opinions with color choices with a sectional for my tiny family room that is connected with the breakfast no... Read More
    27 Comments
bratcat started a discussion
Help with mantel design & built-ins, mantel legs or not? - I’m just so undecided on this design, mantel with or without legs? This is a combined family room & kitchen and the only decent spot fo... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
bratcat started a discussion
    Comment
bratcat started a discussion
Does anyone own the KitchenAid 36” Dual Fuel 4-Burner W/Griddle? - Would love to hear your feedback on this range, particulary the Griddle, pro/con’s easy to clean, etc.
    1 Comment
bratcat started a discussion
Advice Appreciated On 36” Wolf All Gas vs Kitchenaid Dual Fuel - Would love any feedback to help with my decision, I use my stove top much more than the oven and I bake just a bit more than I roast, ( just... Read More
    6 Comments
bratcat started a discussion
    Comment
bratcat started a discussion
Advice/help for family room lighting with 8 foot ceiling. - My home is coming up on 30 years and needs a bit of updating. I have 8 foot ceilings in my small family room (12X14) with a light soffit alo... Read More
    2 Comments
Show More Events...